Santa Monica Summer Project

Santa Monica Summer Project
My roommates and I on the first day

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 1

I got to project yesterday but today is the first full day here! Unfortunately, I have missed some team building activities because of job training but all is good in the neighborhood.

My thoughts and observations thus far:

  • My roommates are the greatest! They are so sweet and I know we will get along well. Janee goes to Chico State and Alex goes to UCLA.
  • I thought I was good at remembering names but it is harder than I thought. I have around 80 people's names from summer project to remember as well as the 100 staff members that I work with daily.
  • Everyone seems so sweet and genuine. I especially love the girls in my action group!*
  • This summer is going to be the bomb.com
That's all I have for right now. Tonight I am going to meet the members of my impact group**, and it should be great. 

Have a blessed weekend!

*6 girls and a leader that makes up a Bible study
**girls action groups are paired with boys action groups to create an impact group

No comments:

Post a Comment